What Downtown Should Be!
The Friends of Downtown initiative is one of the Main Street Program’s funding drives. We would like to invite you to be a part of the Downtown effort to strengthen and revitalize everyone’s neighborhood. Your tax-deductible contribution will make our downtown a great place to live, work, and play!
• Named Ohio’s 23rd Ohio Main Street Community
• Attracted and retained a number of downtown businesses
• Implemented new events
• New marketing techniques to encourage people to visit
• Received a second 2-year grant from The Findlay-Hancock Community Foundation
Your support will:
• Demonstrate a commitment to Downtown Findlay
• Sustain and impact a vibrant downtown environment
• Establish your link to a growing business environment
• Preserve a standard of living and quality of life
Where does my investment of financial support go?
Downtown Findlay combines your gift of financial support with others to create a program of initiatives focused on:
• Events & Activities
• Promotions & Marketing
• Business Development
• Highlight the Arts and Heritage of Findlay
• Attract and Retain Business
How will Downtown Findlay receive financial support?
We receive two forms of support: Financial and volunteer hours. Financial support currently comes by way of the following avenues:
• The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation
• The Findlay∙Hancock County Alliance
• The Downtown Findlay Improvement District
• Events and Activities
• Large, medium, and small businesses
• Individual members
Become a Friend of Downtown, Join Today!
Two ways to submit your annual support to the Downtown Findlay Main Street Program:
1. Make an online contribution by click on the payment link, which will lead you to a secure site for online giving.
2. Fill out the form attached with your contribution and mail to Downtown Findlay.
Choose your donation level:
□ Blue Member: $50.00
□ Yellow Member: $100.00
□ Green Member: $150.00
□ Orange Member: $200.00
□ Silver Member: $500.00
Downtown Findlay is a program of the Findlay•Hancock County Chamber Foundation DBA Findlay•Hancock County Alliance Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
2015 Friends of Downtown: